International Students


Studienkolleg - Center for International Students



The association of student affairs can assist you in finding accommodation. The following alternatives are available to international students:

  • Furnished rooms
  • Student residences
  • Sharing a flat
  • Private lodging or flat


Students at the Studienkolleg Konstanz

will receive information on accommodation together with the letter of admission. Please contact:
Studentenwerk Bodensee Seezeit - Bereich Wohnen.

Accommodation in a student residence

You can apply for student residence at:


Accommodation in private lodging

The association of student affairs can find private lodging for you

Addresses of landlords can be found on the notice boards in the entrance halls of the universities.

To be able to rent a flat the tenant must be present in person. Renting is not possible by mail or telephone.