International Students


Studienkolleg - Center for International Students

How to apply

Only written applications by mail post, no online procedure!

International students with foreign certificates
apply as follows:

Apply to the Studienkolleg of the Konstanz University of Applied Sciences  for validation of your certificates.

More info about applying to the Studienkolleg ...

2. Apply to the university of your choice in Baden-Württemberg with the certificates validated by the Studienkolleg.


The following international applicants do not need to apply to the Studienkolleg:
1. EU citizens
who want to study only at the Universities of Applied Sciences in Karlsruhe, Pforzheim or Weingarten are advised to apply to these universities directly.

2.  International applicants with German records
should apply to a university directly.

3.  Germans with foreign school leaving certificates
who wish to study in a bachelor program have to apply for validation at: Regierungspräsidium Stuttgart, Breitscheidtstr. 42, 70176 Stuttgart, Regierungspräsidium Stuttgart.

4. Bachelor Programs in English
Applicants for the following Bachelor Programs which are running completely in English have to apply at the universities directly:
- BSc International Business, Reutlingen University,
- BA International Business Management, Furtwangen University.