For transfer student and for students who have already completed a degree
3. Certificate of non-objection (issued by your previous/former college or university):
Mandatory for transfer students who already started a major at another college or university and are applying for the same or a comparable major at the HTWG Konstanz - University of Applied Sciences.
The certificate of non-objection is issued by your former/previous college or university and confirms that you are still entitled to sit for exams in the selected major.
4. Transfer after 3rd semester:
Mandatory for applicants who want to transfer during or after the third semester.
In this case, it is necessary to set up a meeting with an advisor in the new program. The respective contact persons can be found at the programs’ websites.
For students who have already completed a degree:
Copy of first university diploma
Written reason for pursuing a second degree
Information about tuition for students who wish to pursue a second degree can be foundhere
- 2% of the accepted students (minimum of at least one) in the bachelor’s programs are reserved for students pursuing a second degree
- The selection process for students pursuing a second degree takes place according to a ranking based on the result of their final examination in their first degree and the explanation for why they wish to get a second degree
- Include a copy of your diploma and a current student orientation test with your written application
Students pursuing a second degree may only apply for a single major. If we receive multiple applications for admission, only the last printed application received prior to the deadline by the HTWG Konstanz - University of Applied Sciences will be accepted.