Welcome to HTWG Konstanz!
The information provided on these pages is intended for newly admitted or currently enrolled international students continuing their degree or pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree at the HTWG Konstanz. Exchange students or students with a refugee background will also find the necessary information to start or continue their studies at our university.
Coronavirus – Information and Getting Help
Information about Winter Semester 2020/21
The upcoming winter semester is scheduled to start on October 12, 2020. Due to the coronavirus situation, the HTWG Konstanz - University of Applied Sciences has decided to arrange the semester in the following ways:
1. There will be a combination of in-person, hybrid and online courses, taking the applicable coronavirus regulations into account.
2. All courses will be set up in a way that students can complete such courses via a self-study program if necessary.
3. In terms of in-person courses, the following will have priority:
• First and second semester courses in the bachelor’s programs
• Courses which normally take place in labs, workshops or in small groups on campus
• First and second semester mandatory courses in the master’s programs
The staff at the International Office is here to answer any questions you may have about your studies at the HTWG Konstanz this year. Please feel free to contact our staff:
International Office Hotline Team:
Petra Ballance – Tel: +49 7531 206-378, Email: email@example.com
Doris Heiser – Tel: +49 7531 206-252, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fabiana Gouveia Pflüger – Tel: +49 7531 206-712, Email: email@example.com
You can reach us Monday to Friday from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.