The Institute for Strategic Innovation and Technology Management is the competence center for innovation and strategy. Research focuses on Strategic Transformation, Corporate Entrepreneurship, Startups, Ambidextrie, Agility and Digitalization.
The Expertise of the IST Institute in various Service Formats
In view of the dynamics of globally networked markets, a good idea for a new product no longer necessarily means that a company can operate successfully on the market. If innovation in companies from the idea to the market launch is not to be random, but targeted, it must be strategically designed and secured. This strategic innovation must take place as an answer to the increasing dynamics of the markets embedded in an agile organization.
Together with partners from industry, the IST Institute has developed expertise, best practices, methods and tools for this purpose in many years of internationally renowned research. It is our mission to bring this knowledge into the practical application of companies. Thus, we successfully support companies in strategic transition and in the implementation of innovation-oriented growth strategies.
Our Range of Services
The IST communicates this knowledge in the form of lectures, seminars, conferences, coaching and workshops. Within this framework we offer impulses and support in areas such as
- Strengthening of agility and anchoring of dynamic skills in the company
- Development and coaching of entrepreneurial teams for the development of innovative business fields
- Success factors for the implementation of Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Successful implementation of strategic innovation initiatives
- Support in strategic transformation processes
- Development of innovation-supporting leadership and management systems
- Diagnosis and strengthening of innovation and change capability
- Support during the innovation process and the market launch of new products and services
- Questions concerning the design of technology management, such as developing ideas for new products, transferring research results into practice and technological planning
- Develop exploitation strategies and draft research and development contracts, know-how transfer agreements, license agreements, etc.
- Use of the extensive digitisation/de-realisation as creative potential and market opportunity
- Development of innovation and technology strategies, analysis of competitive and market environment, development of business models for innovative service offerings