The Twin Program is intended for all German and international students who would like to get more out of their studies by participating in a learning partnership. It is often not easy for international students to deal with all of the bureaucratic requirements of their studies. They often don’t understand exactly what’s expected of them or what assistance is available to them. It takes a lot of effort and energy to repeatedly ask people to explain things or to ask professors and staff at the HTWG Konstanz for assistance. It would be a huge help to get help from a co-student, a „twin“, who supports you for one semester.
Twin students help by:
- Sharing experiences about classes
- Answering questions about their majors
- Helping in the library (reserved reading lists, carrying out a literature search)
- Helping students understand and manage course requirements
- Providing general study tips
- Helping to deal with administration issues (at the HTWG Konstanz)
- Giving an introduction to student life in Konstanz
Twins are normally paired up for one semester but can, if they want, extend their collaboration.
Would you like to participate in our Twin Program? Send us an Email at email@example.com! We’ll get back to you about the details.
Participating in the Twin Program can be used to fulfil module 3 of the Certificate International Studies.