The HTWG Konstanz Library is responsible for all questions concerning the supply of literature to the HTWG. In addition to university members, all external users are welcome also
Corona: Current information for users
- proof of immunization, recovery, or current test must be presented to enter the library
- please note the distance rules! The number of learning places is limited for this reason
- a medical mask must be worn during the visit
mo - thu 9.00 am - 9.00 pm
fr 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
sa/sun 10.00 am - 7.00 pm
Returning Books and other Media
You can return any borrowed books or other media at any time using the drop box
Renewing Items and Overdue Fines
In order to renew books, please use the online library catalogue. We have increased the number of times you can renew library materials
Access to Online Resources
Please take advantage of our comprehensive online media resources (e-books, e-journals, data bases). The entire online resources is available at all times from any location. This also includes BeckOnline with home-access points.
Paying Fines / Putting Money on your Card
It is possible to pay overdue fines using the ZACK card terminal in the entrance area during our opening hours.. Next to that is another ZACK card terminal where you can put money on your card.
Advising and Getting Help
- We are not currently able to offer in-person advising sessions or introductions to the library.
- All trainings, workshop, roadshows, tours and advising appointments, including for small groups and at our service desk, have been temporarily cancelled.
- We do however offer comprehensive support and information about our holdings and services via our online training program eLearning Library@home
If you have any questions or need any instructions, please use our contact form or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.