Student Advising Center
The Student Advising Center (ZSB) supports current and prospective HTWG Konstanz students with all aspects of their studies: choosing a major, changing your major, and challenges in studying, preparing for exams or presenting. We're here to help you.
The Student Advising Center (ZSB) staff supports students in all aspects related to their studies. Our focus is:
- Professional: Our staff has the educational and professional qualifications to perform counseling, coaching and consultations. We continually expand our skills via continuing educational opportunities.
- Independent and neutral: : In our consultations, we are committed to you and your concerns and are completely independent of the Central Examination Office and the departments.
- Confidential: We are bound by professional secrecy. Any information you share with us, stays with us.
- Transparent: It is important for us to make our work transparent and clear to help you come to a good decision by yourself.
- Appreciative and personal: We focus on you and your concerns.
- Needs-based and resource-oriented: We try to work out together with you how you can use your strengths to reach your goals.
- Structured and solution-oriented: Our focus is on helping you develop and find solutions for the challenges you face.
Open Advising Hours
For brief inquiries and questions
Monday 13:00-15:00 & Tuesday–Thursday 09:00-12:00
Alternately you can arrange a telephone counseling appointment by sending us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For working prospective students or prospective students with family obligations, we also offer evening consultations after arranging an individual appointment with us.