Student Advising Center
The Student Advising Center (ZSB) supports current and prospective HTWG Konstanz students with all aspects of their studies: choosing a major, changing your major, and challenges in studying, preparing for exams or presenting. We're here to help you.
The Student Advising Center (ZSB) staff supports students in all aspects related to their studies. Our focus is:
- Professional: Our staff has the educational and professional qualifications to perform counseling, coaching and consultations. We continually expand our skills via continuing educational opportunities.
- Independent and neutral: : In our consultations, we are committed to you and your concerns and are completely independent of the Central Examination Office and the departments.
- Confidential: We are bound by professional secrecy. Any information you share with us, stays with us.
- Transparent: It is important for us to make our work transparent and clear to help you come to a good decision by yourself.
- Appreciative and personal: We focus on you and your concerns.
- Needs-based and resource-oriented: We try to work out together with you how you can use your strengths to reach your goals.
- Structured and solution-oriented: Our focus is on helping you develop and find solutions for the challenges you face.
Our Student Advising Center (ZSB) is here to support you!
We are available from 9:00-12:00 on the following days / locations:
- Mondays in A 023
- Tuesdays in M 008
- Wednesdays in A 023
- Thursdays in A 023
Our office will be closed on Monday May 20, Thursday May 30 and Monday June 3.
For urgent organizational questions regarding your studies, please contact your department.
Room M 009
+49 7531 206-851
Walk-in office hours: Tuesday 09:00-12:00 and by appointment
Student Advisor, Person-centered Counselor, Head of the ZSB
Room M 008
+49 7531 206-9067
Walk-in office hours: Thursday 09:00-12:00 and by appointment
Student Advisor, Person-centered systemic Coach
Room A 023
+49 7531 206-105
Walk-in office hours: Mon and Wed 09:00-12:00 and by appointment
Coordination Sponsorships / Deutschlandstipendium
Room A 327
+49 7531 206-435