Bachelor und Master

    Dekoratives grafisches Element

    Information for foreign students

    International students can complete coursework by either taking part in an academic exchange or applying for admission to a full degree program at the HTWG Konstanz. In either case, strong German language skills are recommended for both everyday life in Konstanz and our classes, most of which are conducted in German.

    Download Flyer "AR - Study Internationally"


    Exchange programs are supervised by the Akademisches Auslandsamt (International Office) of our university and they are usually 1-2 semesters in length. 

    Students who wish to complete their entire course of study at the HTWG Konstanz will need to contact the Studienkolleg Konstanz (Center for International Students) before filing a direct application for admission in order to have their German language skills assessed and their school diplomas validated.

    More Information by the International Office

    ... back